Pages

June 14, 2007

Things I'm Thankful For/Am Currently Enjoying About Life

- New England summers with days like today: mid-seventies, breeze, slightly overcast with breaks of beautiful sunshine - just perfect!
- A job where my days are filled with incredible variety - none of the "same old, same old" for me! (This, of course, can also be stressful as it requires constant adaptation, but it's always an adventure)
- Two wonderful veterinarians who take amazing care of all the horses at the barn, including mine, and are friendly and great to work with as well.
- My goofy horsey teenager who is a bratty pain-in-the-butt and a sweet, wonderful, athletic, hilarious, amazing blessing all at the same time. He never fails to make me smile and he's just so adorable!
- An incredible husband who takes wonderful care of me and is so sweet and supportive of everything I do.
- Trail riding. It's just great.
- New job hours that mean I get more sleep and more time to get things done at home.
- Coming home at the end of the day exhausted but content, knowing I put in a good day's work and can now rest, relax and be refreshed for tomorrow.

Thank you, Lord, for all Your simple yet magnificent blessings.

1 comment:

ed elliott said...

New job hours that mean I get more sleep and more time to get things done at home.

So glad to hear it, Uncle Eddie.