Pages

January 13, 2008

Snowy Pictures!

It has been very warm here the past week, with record-breaking temperatures on Tues. and Wed. in the 60s! But the two weeks before that were very snowy with a couple of bitterly cold days (single digits, with wind chills in the negative teens). So here are some snowy New England pictures, taken on New Year's Eve, for those of you who don't get to enjoy "the awful white stuff," as Thomas once called it.

The view from our driveway.

Our house and my car buried in snow!

Heading down the barn driveway for a snowy trail ride. :)

Luke and Babe, a training mare, crossing a stream in the trail.


Apollo, another training horse, and me waiting for Luke and Babe!

We've been having lots of fun riding in the snow, and are looking forward to more snowfall next week. At least there are a few good things about cold weather!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That is just beautiful! But I have to say it even looks cold! I think I'd be staying inside!! I'm a Southern gal, that's for sure!!