Pages

December 31, 2009

6 years ago...

Luke proposed in a dark room, lit only by the Christmas tree lights, a couple of hours after midnight. I, of course said yes! :) It's been a crazy adventure these last six years; so far we've lived on opposite sides of the country, in three different states, and 6 different homes. Let's just say we'd be happy to drastically reduce that number in the next six years!

Looking back, it feels a bit like we've been on a roller-coaster. But despite the ups, downs, and wild turns (or, more likely, because of them), there's no one I'd rather celebrate the New Year with, no one I'd rather have by my side as we open yet another new chapter of our lives. I love you sweetheart! Thank you for all you are, have been, and are committed to being for me.

No comments: