Pages

April 28, 2011

Then and Now

I took a picture of Clara today and felt a moment of deja vu. Sure enough, I took a very similar picture last summer! Here they are - on the left she is 10 months and on the right she is just shy of 20 months.


I can't believe both how different she is and how the same. I knew she had grown, but seeing where the couch hit her before and where it does today was a shocker! Also, she has 100 times more hair than she did. :) Interestingly enough, though her body shape is totally different, the diaper cover is on the exact same settings - her waist and rise haven't changed much, although her inseam certainly has!

My baby girl is getting so grown up, which is both wonderful and heartbreaking.

1 comment:

kkp said...

sounds like it's time for another!! :)

we love this little girl. she's so pretty!