Pages

October 20, 2011

A plumber in my kitchen...

I had a little plumber in my kitchen this morning...


Apparently the faucet needed a little work. The downside of having a skinnier-than-average kid potty train at a younger-than-average age: none of her pants fit! The ones that fit her skinny bum are too short for her long legs and the ones that fit her legs fall off - or do this! One reason we mainly stick to skirts and dresses around here.

Once the faucet was operating to her liking, she proceeded to scrub some dishes. I'm so thankful for my little helper! 


  This was actually pre-dishes, but she was also a great help vacuuming this morning!



After our work was done (and Clara had a little nap), we headed out raspberry picking! There weren't tons, but we were happy to get to go at all. Clara made friends with the farm's kitty. :) No surprise there!




To see the post-picking face, visit Terrific Twos. :)

2 comments:

Chris said...

You have a very little but cute plumber! hehe :) I hope my daughter and my son can do that too!

Btw, you can check my lense for few tips regarding plumbing Read here for more stories and tips

Unknown said...

It's good to see your cute little baby doing that some kind of a stuff especially at her age kids do love playing around. Just be careful, you should guide her while doing that... some plumbing task.



toilet plumber