Pages

November 18, 2011

The rest of our day

The past few days when it's come time to do my daily photo I've had a problem - not that there are so many great photos to choose from, but they're all so different. Clara does so many things every day these days and I want to remember and record all her little quirks. So here are some more photos from the rest of our day. (To see the one I chose for our daily picture, see Terrific Twos.)

Tea time. Clara made and presented us all with "special treats" (you can see mine on the arm of the green chair) which she said were "chocolate cake."
Feeding her dollies.
"Snuggling" with Baby Joy.
more snuggling...

Matching girls: blue wool pants (made from the same sweater!), pink jackets, red hats knit by Gramma.
More snuggling... this particular spot is one of her favorites lately (with me snuggling at the other end with Lucy).
"Curling up" with Sadie.
 


Looking through the NRS catalogue to "see what I like."

No comments: