Pages

September 15, 2006

Apologies and Anonymity

Sorry for any confusion generated by my last post... just trying to keep everyone on their toes! ;) For us, having a new horse and a new car is very exciting right now!

Okay, new rule. NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS! Even if I don't know you very well, I'd at least like to know who you are. I don't want to change my settings so that only blogger members can comment, but if you're not a blogger member, please at least leave your name with your post. It's a little eerie to know that someone is interested enough in my life to leave a note, but isn't even willing to let me know who they are...

Okay, rant over. Back to regularly scheduled programming. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, you're the blogger. Just delete 'em. Serves them right for not having manners enough to leave their name!

Anonymous said...

I've left a few anonymous... ;) At least 2 or 3. I will now use my name.

Your best cousin,
-Daryl