Pages

July 14, 2007

I'm Sick...

Ugh. Please pray for me. Thursday night I started getting a sore throat, Friday morning it was much, much worse, and Friday afternoon I started getting stuffed up. This morning I could barely talk. After sucking on 18 cough drops I was able to teach two lessons, but my nose is still running like a freight train and is now all red from blowing it all day. Now the summer cold is moving into my chest and this afternoon I've been coughing more. I'm still living on cough drops and have taken several decongestants but they don't seem to be helping at all. Ugh.

I must say I'm not surprised... one of the chore girls has been on vacation this week so I've been filling in, which means early mornings and longer days than I do already. Thurs. and Fri. I worked, then last night was there till midnight braiding a horse for a show today. This morning I was awaken by a phone call because a horse was colicking... and the day just got better from there!

Now, I don't want to complain because this is a very small trial compared to what many people face, but it's frustrating to me because I rarely get sick. So your prayers for my health would be much appreciated.

How can we pray for you? Whether big or small, no request is too small for our Father!

No comments: