Pages

May 13, 2008

Fun with Sadie!

Don't we have a beautiful little girl? Sadie loves the barn, not only because she gets to pose for her beauty queen shots ;), but also because she gets to play with the jumps in the arena! Here are a few action shots of our flying pup doing her own version of agility:

Flying through the air with the greatest of ease!


...ears flapping in the breeze... :)

Look at that form!

"Yay, I LOVE to jump!"

"Geez mom, that was hard work - hold me up and get me some water!"

1 comment:

beth said...

Those are great action shots, sweetie. I can't wait to see her jumping when we're there. She's so cute. You and Luke have trained up a great little dog! Funny the day you posted that was the day I posted the picture of Madison. Both great animals from the Shaftsbury Shelter. We were fortunate, weren't we!