Pages

May 04, 2006

Rain, Rain, GO AWAY!

So, today is the first day that weather.com has had a forecast for next Sat., May 13th, graduation day (see, I haven't totally forgotten about it! ;)). And the forecast says 60% chance of showers! No, no, no, this is very bad. If it's sunny, they hold graduation outside on the beautiful quad and there's plenty of room for everyone to attend. If it rains, they have to hold it in the gym, and each senior only gets a few tickets because there's limited seating. I was able to get a few extras, but I still only have six tickets. So, please pray that it's sunny everyone, so that Luke, my whole family, and my grandparents who are driving up will be able to attend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, I hope it's nice! My graduation was so hot, they were passing out bottled water to everyone and there was an ambulance on hand in case anyone succumbed to the heat.