Pages

February 19, 2009

Woohoo!!!

We are now officially in the second trimester! Yay!!! :) Things I am looking forward to:

- reduced queasies and somewhat more energy (already enjoying a little bit of this)
- finding out baby-O's sex (only 6 weeks to go!)
- warmer weather on the way!
- painting and setting up the baby-room once said warmer weather arrives
- riding again for a bit, if only on slow walks on quiet horses :)
- watching my belly grow as we continue to witness the amazing miracle of God creating a new little person
- finally fitting into maternity clothes (since my regular clothes already don't fit... =P)
- actually enjoying food again :)
- feeling baby-O move!!!

It's no wonder they call this the "honeymoon" trimester. :) I'm sure there are many more things I've thought of at different times that my brain just doesn't want to remember right now... but that's a pretty good list of the highlights! We are so, so excited. :)

No comments: